Contempo Cafe Dining Review - Contemporary Resort

The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the Contempo Cafe, the quick service dining location located at the Contemporary Resort...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/04/14/review-contempo-cafe-at-disneys-contemporary-resort/

Excerpts...

brie-and-apple-sandwich-Contempo-Cafe-60

Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich

pot-roast-Contempo-Cafe-600x355.jpg

Beef Pot Roast

FYI-sign-Contempo-Cafe-600x569.jpg

FYI Sign About the Sale of Alcoholic Beverages

I had the steakhouse salad during WWW and it was darned good.

We tried this place for the first time last trip and was very impressed. The hot smoked turkey sandwich is awesome, huge and well worth the money. We also tried he pot roast and loved it. We will make this a stop for future trips. Never really paid much attention to t since usually we are on our way to chef Mickey. Good bargin, good food= return visit

We hit this place for a meal almost every time we stay at the Fort.

It's convenient, and it has great atmosphere. The seating area is out in the main atrium and the monorails are cruising by.

I like the touch screen ordering system. You order, pay, and are issued a pager.  Much better than having to carry a tray full of food through the line to the cash register.

The pot roast must be a new addition to the menu.  I'm sure I would have tried it had it been on the menu when we have visited.  I will definitely be trying that pot roast the next chance I get.

TCD