Starting May 7, Disney will be testing a new Blizzard Beach Water Park bus route each day at noon.

The text is designed to help Guests going to Disney's Animal Kingdom get there more quickly. Guests boarding the Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach bus will be dropped off at Animal Kingdom.  If you wish to continue on to Blizzard Beach, you should disembark and board a different bus for Blizzard Beach.

Leaving from Blizzard Beach, Guests may board the Animal Kingdom bus.  Once they arrive at AK they can transfer to another bus to any other Disney park or resort.

Transportation CMs will be available in the bus load area to assist with any questions.

The bus route before noon will not change.

Guests of Disney's All-Star Resorts or Coronado Springs can board a bus directly to Blizzard Beach.

I thought this was great news until I saw this:

What am I missing?

Most people go to AK before noon, so this test will not be of any benefit to them, strange.

Currently, around noon, if you're going to BB, the bus stops at AK first anyway. Now instead of staying on the bus, you'll have to transfer, great.

Does this mean that there will be no resort buses from BB and that everyone has to go to AK and transfer?

In a nutshell, it won't do anything for most of the people and annoy everyone going back to a WDW resort, and annoy those that go to BB in the afternoon.

As TCD always says, WDW is managed by idiots.

I have had it happen to me also. I have gone to a park for an early breakfast but buses were not picking up yet to go back to the hotel when I was done with food and needed to get something I forgot there.

Oh, I get what Carol is saying now.

Buses concentrate on getting people to the parks during the morning, however in the last couple of years, they have made a concentrated effort to get what they call "up-streamers" out of the parks in the morning. They have added Transportation CMs that monitor all the bus stops and notify the bus dispatcher if someone is waiting. You'll still have to wait because Disney can't just pull a bus out of their butts just to get one or two people who used poor judgement and used the buses. You'll be a low priority, but they will get you back to the resort.........eventually. Another reason to stay off the damn buses.

Yes, I was referring to upstreaming....

I don't find myself in that situation as much as I used to, cause I hang around the Fort a lot more in the mornings, but when Rick and I first started going to Disney without the kids, Rick's sleeping in drove me crazy, so I would head out early in the morning and do "something", and get back to the resort in time to join him for breakfast, which meant I upstreamed a lot.  At the parks it wasn't too bad, but at Blizzard Beach it was AWFUL. I waited at least an hour.