Hello friendly Fiends and the others as well

Im looking to replace our traditional uncomfortable hide a bed couch.  We want to find two recliner chairs that will fit in the spot. Its crazy that a 40 plus foot RV has a size limitation but it dose. I only have under 6 feet of space for this idea

Any Ideas of were one can find smaller recliners

Good ideas, Bad ideas, stupid ideas are all welcomed and will most likely be criticized 

Thanks

We saw a RV Furniture store over in Shipsweanna In. just past the flea market on route 5. Plus there are a few of the rv outlets that might be able to help. The furniture store had sofa's theater seats and recliners of all sizes in the showroom plus I believe offer custom orders also, good luck on your search.

http://mobile.la-z-boy.com/mobile/mp/recliners/harbor-town-reclina-way-recliner/_/R-016799

We have one of these that will be going into the travel trailer to replace the uncomfortable over sized recliner that came with the trailer.  However we didn't pay that much for it and ours is leather, got it on sale. I would check local furniture stores sale adds and such. I don't know if it's just La-z-boy or if others have it too, but if you can find a recliner with the removable back that may make it easier getting them into the trailer.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, Grumpy and Grandma said:

We got two power recliners at Macy's. They fit in a 65" space with about 4" in between. They delivered and put them in the FW.

Glad to hear!!! I'm so happy grandma has a recliner without issues now!!