Follow the link for photos...

FOR SALE: Furniture and fixtures from Disney's Polynesian Hotel $1,000 for entire setOne armoir, Two wicker chairs, One day bed with pillows and slip cover with hidden Mickeys, One bamboo style bed frame, Two overhead bamboo canopies, One end table, Two floor standing lamps, Curtains, One room mirror, One bathroom mirror, One framed artwork, One table, Two wall sconces, One safe, One ice bucket

Optionally included: Double mattress, box spring, and frame, comforter, sheets, tube TV (NOT from the hotel)

http://insidethemagic.net/polynesian/

It's kind of cool how the complete furnishings of one room are being offered.  I wonder how the seller got ahold of all those pieces like that?  I would imagine that when rooms are refurbished, stuff gets parceled out and sold.  It's unlikely that there would by one buyer interested in everything in the room.  There might be someone who wants all the light fixtures, or all the artwork, all the mirrors, etc., but I don't think there would be too many buyers buying complete rooms. 

I agree that for what's included, the price isn't bad.  It would be fun to set up a spare bedroom with this stuff.  But we don't have any spare bedrooms at the moment.

TCD

It's kind of cool how the complete furnishings of one room are being offered.  I wonder how the seller got ahold of all those pieces like that?  I would imagine that when rooms are refurbished, stuff gets parceled out and sold.  It's unlikely that there would by one buyer interested in everything in the room.  There might be someone who wants all the light fixtures, or all the artwork, all the mirrors, etc., but I don't think there would be too many buyers buying complete rooms. 

I agree that for what's included, the price isn't bad.  It would be fun to set up a spare bedroom with this stuff.  But we don't have any spare bedrooms at the moment.

TCD

Sure you do. You got the last 2 girls leaving for college. Aren't you supposed to redo thei5 rooms as soon as they leave?

I've always wanted to bring home furniture pieces from the BC & GF. I see it on sale periodically on ebay, presumably after refurbs, but never a full room before. We didn't have a way to get it home before. LOL If only we didn't have to bring the GC home, I could stack that TH full...