Starbucks signs at Main Street Bakery

I thought WDWMagic had run out of useless unimportant events to post, but hold the presses, they found one more, Starbucks signs are up.

The MSB will be selling Starbucks products and would you believe it, they have the audacity to put up signs.

Can Coke signs all over the place be far behind?

I thought WDWMagic had run out of useless unimportant events to post, but hold the presses, they found one more, Starbucks signs are up.

The MSB will be selling Starbucks products and would you believe it, they have the audacity to put up signs.

Can Coke signs all over the place be far behind?

When I posted this, I giggled a little because I knew it would irritate you. :)

Yeah, you got to giggle but I get to laugh because I'll get to read posts made by Fiends that are going to whine and lament that their beloved cinnamon buns are gone and that a pretend bakery at an amusement park is now a Starbucks.

Not me! I can't wait to drink my Starbucks venti latte while walking down Main Street!

• 2 weeks later...

They look like the same damn ugly signs at the Bucky's in our mall. They should say "World's Shittiest Coffee That Clever Marketing Has Convinced The Masses to Overpay For"