I'm not going to have a car on our trip to the Poly, so I'm doing some things differently. I'm going to need some wine and snack food groceries for our trip, so I asked my relatives that are DVC members and make 2-3 trips a year what they do.

They recommended www.wegoshop.com. Instead of charging really inflated prices, plus a delivery fee, they shop at whatever store you want, bring you the receipt, and then you pay a fee based on the total. They even shop the sales and will substitute for lower prices if you say it's OK. I talked to the lady today, and she's going to arrange for my items to be delivered as we arrive to the Poly, so we're not waiting around. I'm not giving them my full endorsement yet, but they seem great on the phone, and my family like them, so I'm sharing for any who might need this service. I'll update once we use them. Here's the pricing structure for their fee:

Shop & Delivery Rates:

Grocery receipt(s) total up to $50.00 = $18.00 shop & delivery service fee 

Grocery receipt(s) total between $50.00 - $100.00 = $23.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total between $100.00 - $200.00 = $28.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total between $200.00 - $300.00 = $38.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total over $300.00 = 13% of grocery receipt(s) total, shop & delivery service fee

I would have been happy to take you. We have shopping to do as well.

And I appreciate that! Usually, I'd take you up on it, but this trip we're actually going to the MK to get Z a haircut and walk around, so it's worth it to me to save the time. Last trip I mostly relaxed. This trip, I think we're going to be park warriors, LOL!

If you rent a PUP from FortCamperRental.com, they will shop for you also for an upcharge.  I think it is 25% regardless of the grocery bill total.  FYI.

A good point, and I think you are right on the charge.

Great info, Kelly.  Let us know how it goes and I'll put a permanent Info page together on this.  :)

Will do!

wow, that is excellent info!! That makes sense to me, the ones that charged inflated prices and a fee offended my sense of reason, but this.. this sounds lovely and extremly reasonable.  Let us know how it goes please!

I sure will! I agree with you. I'm not paying $10 for a case of water!

• 4 months later...

I just realized that I never updated this thread. We did use wegoshop.com, and their service was excellent. Our delivery was on time, and everything we ordered was correct. We received the receipt and paid the service charge listed. Since we were at the Poly, I met her down at the front, and she had the bell service load a luggage cart and bring everything to our room. We did add a tip to the total, but even so, it was worth it not to spend vacation time worrying about getting groceries. I might even use the service if we were staying at the Fort with a car just because lugging Z to a grocery store and spending that time is not how I want to spend my vacation.

Overall, highly recommended if you fly in and can be useful even if you don't.