Dave Devores posted on FB that there was a tornado at/near the Magic Kingdom this afternoon.  No specifics on a touch down, closures or injuries but apparently there was lots of tree damage as well as fences and signs down.

He posted photos on FB here...

https://www.facebook.com/dave.devore1/posts/10151517250423663

We were there and took cover in the Tiki room. After waiting awhile with no repreve and tons of thunder and lightning, we decided to bail. We saw lots of small limbs all over as we were leaving. Glad we left!

We got Z's hair cut and rode Pirates and the Carpets so it wasn't a total loss.

We were there and took cover in the Tiki room. After waiting awhile with no repreve and tons of thunder and lightning, we decided to bail. We saw lots of small limbs all over as we were leaving. Glad we left!

We got Z's hair cut and rode Pirates and the Carpets so it wasn't a total loss.

Glad you guys are okay Kelly.

Dave said it was a small tornado that rolled right through MK. There was roof damage on COP and parts were laying in the 626 dance party area.

Why do I have a picture in my head of Nicki dancing around high five-ing people?  8)

I didn't get a chance to get that far yet... and I suspect the damage isn't enough for them to have to close it