We went to Canada! (and not the one in EPCOT!)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is definitely a correlation.  Wouldn't have it any other way - we Canadians are very happy with our Universal Health Care!     Niagara Falls is more expensive than average because of the tourism

It's a shame Tim Horton never realized the success of his business. At the time he died, I think he only had a couple stores and they were competing with a number of other donut shops. They only recently became popular, and if you go to the WNY area, you will see how insanely popular they are. There is a road in West Seneca where my wife is from that you can look down the street and literally see one on every block for a good 5 or six blocks.

Like many of the K Cup coffee varieties the Timothys selection is well priced at Amazon.com at $33.03, making the individual KCups only $0.69 each.

tim's website shows the K cups, but when you click into learn more, it says the site is unavailable. From some of the articles, it appears the K cups will be available in the US this year, but maybe not yet. I know I got an email about it and like I said, it is listed on their website, but they are only selling the tassimo ones right now on the website.

I actually took pictures of the boxes of K cups at Tim's! It is kinda blurry so I didn't bother uploading it, this was the one in Niagara Falls.

When we were driving down the like main road in Lockport, NY there was a Tim Horton's ever few blocks it seemed.

We mainly have Dunkin Donuts here and not that many. About 3 years ago Krispie Kreme started opening around here. Man I love their glazed donuts.

It's a shame Tim Horton never realized the success of his business. At the time he died, I think he only had a couple stores and they were competing with a number of other donut shops. They only recently became popular, and if you go to the WNY area, you will see how insanely popular they are. There is a road in West Seneca where my wife is from that you can look down the street and literally see one on every block for a good 5 or six blocks.

Didn't Wendy's get involved with them for awhile?