Hollywood Brown Derby testing new lunch menu - Disney's Hollywood Studios

I want the whites cooked too, but if you order them over medium, the yolks always end up cooked. uncooked whites look like, well, nevermind.

I wonder if it's a regional thing....when I lived in NY I always ordered over easy.  When I moved to TN and ordered them that way a few times the whites were squiggly.  I started asking the waitresses to make sure the whites were fully cooked....and they'd say to order them over medium.  Been getting perfect eggs ever since. 

Yes that is right fried chicken and waffles get a big NO from me too.

Say it isn't so!  I was bummed when we last went to Trails End and found out they had taken the fried chicken and waffles with rosemary infused syrup off the menu.  It was soooooooo good!!!!!!

Of course when we're camping, he's been known to throw an egg on just about anything for breakfast... including leftover pizza from Trails End.

Hmmm.... Sounds like something Thrill Shakespeare would do....

Hmmm.... Sounds like something Thrill Shakespeare would do....

Looks good to me.  Fried eggs would be even better with leftover fried chicken from Trails End.  Then you could solve the whole "chicken or the egg" conundrum by just eating them both! :fork: