I got my Mickey Monitor today and in it is an announcement for a Friday the 13th event in September.

Unleash The Villains is a one night only event that takes place Friday, September 13th between 8pm and 1am at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

"Scream with delight on some of your favorite Disney's Hollywood Studios attractions! Shake the hands of select sneaky villains! Shudder when the villains get down and boogie!"

"Warning: Collectible merchandise at this event may be too compelling to resist!"

For what it's worth, the villains picture in the announcement include Maleficent, Captain Hook, The Queen of Hearts, Ursula, The Evil Queen from Snow White, Cruella DeVille, and Dr. Facilier.

I got my Mickey Monitor today and in it is an announcement for a Friday the 13th event in September.

Unleash The Villains is a one night only event that takes place Friday, September 13th between 8pm and 1am at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

"Scream with delight on some of your favorite Disney's Hollywood Studios attractions! Shake the hands of select sneaky villains! Shudder when the villains get down and boogie!"

"Warning: Collectible merchandise at this event may be too compelling to resist!"

For what it's worth, the villains picture in the announcement include Maleficent, Captain Hook, The Queen of Hearts, Ursula, The Evil Queen from Snow White, Cruella DeVille, and Dr. Facilier.

Shhhh...don't tell Turkey pants... she might get ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I could go. Im working the Halloween party that night and don't get off until 0030.

I cant give the shift away either as its a specialty trained shift and there are only a few people trained to do it. So Im stuck working it. If I call in sick and then enter the park, its an automatic termination too.