Strike two!

The Troll and the Troll dogs love to zip around on a Kenny cart.

The Troll is complex.

TCD

And don't forget Mrs. Troll. She loves to zip around on the golf carts, too...perhaps even more so than the Troll.

HOWEVER, the Troll does hate...

- Diesel powered ATVs with all-terrain tires that are passed off as golf carts

- Golf carts operated by children

- Golf carts equipped with horns. The horn is supposed to be safety device but instead it's turned into a party favor

- Golf carts equipped with train horns. Owners of such abominations should be tarred and feathered

- Blowups of anthropomorphic alligators

That said, I agree with Mr. Travisma -- there really should be separate golf cart paths installed for people who prefer to walk to such places as the Settlement.

Those people are always in my way.

A lot of things are technically not allowed, but those things as we no are mostly not enforced and are therefore mere suggestions.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm on a roll. The statement above is true...except for one thing -- steel firepits. That rule, trust me, IS enforced. Bizarrely.

Want your 12 year old child to drive the golf cart and mow down innocent people? No problem! Want your 8 year old child to ride a motorized scooter in flipflops? No problem. Want to drive your golf cart snockered drunk? No problem. Want to drive your golf cart with your 1 year old in your lap, pretending to drive? No problem. Want to go against traffic on a one way road? No problem. Want to tether your dog to a tree and leave it in the brutal 99 degree direct Florida sun, barking all day at the Troll? No problem.

Want to have a traditional American-as-apple-pie campfire in your steel firepit and roast marshmallows under the stars?

Negative. Go inside and text someone.