Hey yall. During the process of reading up on GaDawgFan trip report on the Behind the Seeds Tour, which we did and loved a couple years ago, and trying to decide what tour we would like to do this time got me curious. Which tours are yalls favorite or do you recomend? It's just the DW and I so childrens wants need not to be included.

My parents did the behind the steam trains tour and really enjoyed it. It was a lot of info.

We did the keys to the kingdom and I was kind of disappointed, for me the mystery of what goes on was better than the reality. But I'm sure there are a ton of people who would disagree.

I've take four tours - Keys to the Kingdom, Steam Trains, Behind the Scenes Animal Kingdom, Behind the Seeds. I rank them in that order. How good they are depends on the presenter. I was fascinated to see the inner workings of MK in the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Our Steam Train guy was really good.

A friend highly recommends swimming with the Dolphins at Epcot.

We have done  Behind the Steam and Behind the Seeds and enjoyed both, my favorite was the Steam tour as I like trains. Our presenter was fantastic he is normally a conductor. Our friend did the Dive Quest when they went with us and he said it was also good he even did it twice. will be watching this thread to help us decide on our tour.

We did the Backstage Magic Tour. Twice as a matter of fact. The first time was before 9/11 and it was awesome. So when friends asked us to go with them  two years later we said sure! We were totally disappointed the second time around. Not because it had lost the magic by seeing it before but because of all the changes they did security wise. Half the tour was cut out and we were very limited in what we could and couldn't do.

Bang for the buck? It is an expensive 7 hour tour.  If you have never done it and always wanted to know what goes on backstage maybe. Would I ever do it again.....no.

Glad I could inspire this thread! That's the only one I've ever done. I'd LOVE to do the AK one that includes lunch, but it's pricey. I think that part will keep me away.

The one I did at Animal Kingdom did not include lunch. We toured the animal buildings - the ones you pass when you take the train to Rafiki's Plant Watch - and then the hospital and dietary center. They showed us how they train the animals to put their sides up against the enclosure bars so they can be given their shots. They also told us how each type of animal is trained to a specific sound. When they hear their sound, they know it is time to come in off the savanah for the day.

My favorite is the Behind the Sheets Tour, put on by TMZ.  You learn all the salacious details of the private lives of the Disney Princesses as well as former Disney Channel stars all grown up.  Although truthfully, I could have gone my whole life without knowing that Mulan's name used to be Mark, and that Hannah Montana is now a....well, you already know that one. 

My favorite is the Behind the Sheets Tour, put on by TMZ.  You learn all the salacious details of the private lives of the Disney Princesses as well as former Disney Channel stars all grown up.  Although truthfully, I could have gone my whole life without knowing that Mulan's name used to be Mark, and that Hannah Montana is now a....well, you already know that one. 

:top-points-smiley:

Thanks for the great suggestions. So far in order of prefrence we have narrowed it down too:

1. Back Stage Safari

2. Undiscovered Future World

3. Disneys Behind our Steam Trains

4. Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour

The safari sounds interesting along with the trains. However they do warn that because of the early start time for the trains transportation to the the park may not be available, Which just SMB's.