• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a feeling that not getting a new tag out of this will cost you more than a million bucks!  :rofl2:

I just hope Disney doesn't ban nudity at the Fort.

I wonder if we can get her a tag in an extra long and make sure it covers everything?  :hah:  :rofl2:

What "other" site was this?

I just picked up my new keys to begin another month at the Fort and asked this question. The rules have not changed as far as the staff that works here goes. As long as it is paid for, you can put what ever camping equipment you want on a premium site.

What "other" site was this?

I just picked up my new keys to begin another month at the Fort and asked this question. The rules have not changed as far as the staff that works here goes. As long as it is paid for, you can put what ever camping equipment you want on a premium site.

I just found it on "that" other site. Thanks for checking on site for us Dave. 

I always tell FWGirl on the drive down when the ambient temp guage on the truck hits 70 degrees, the pants come off and they dont go back on until vacation is over.

Can we request that his founders shirt be extra long? And maybe make it mandatory he wear it?

Oh man, there are just so many things I could say about this.