Hello everyone!!!!

So I'm in desperate need of certain dates in Fort Wilderness but the Walt Disney website states that those dates are unavailable. I even tried booking for a solid month and still to no avail. Very frustrating! I know this is short notice by disney standards but I "need" to be in Fort Wilderness during Thanksgiving. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any tricks anyones sleeves?

Thank you!!

Hello everyone!!!!

So I'm in desperate need of certain dates in Fort Wilderness but the Walt Disney website states that those dates are unavailable. I even tried booking for a solid month and still to no avail. Very frustrating! I know this is short notice by disney standards but I "need" to be in Fort Wilderness during Thanksgiving. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any tricks anyones sleeves?

Thank you!!

That time period is tough right now. try adding days gradually and sliding your vailable time so that your required time is still contained with in. I am trying to get those dates for a couple of people as well. Some have had luck picking up individual days and stringing together reservations. Good Luck!

I was able to pick a few days here and there over the last week to get what I wanted. I found that mid morning I got more options to pop up when searching. Good luck!

You are correct about mid morning.  We've been trying to get a partial hookup for this weekend since Sunday and haven't had any luck.  Even Jason was unable to find anything.  Well this morning about 10:15 I checked availability and was able to get Friday and Saturday night!  Thanks for the suggestion.  Do you have any pull with the weather Gods?  Hope it dries up and doesn't rain.  We've been getting soaked down here this summer.

You are correct about mid morning.  We've been trying to get a partial hookup for this weekend since Sunday and haven't had any luck.  Even Jason was unable to find anything.  Well this morning about 10:15 I checked availability and was able to get Friday and Saturday night!  Thanks for the suggestion.  Do you have any pull with the weather Gods?  Hope it dries up and doesn't rain.  We've been getting soaked down here this summer.

Awesome!  Glad it worked, I'll put a word in to my weather guys for you, no promises 8)

Just keep in mind that if you end up with reservations in different classes of sites, there's a chance they will make you move - especially if you're talking about Thanksgiving week.

Hopefully you'll scavenge up all you need and it won't be a problem.  Good luck!  :)