Is there a special # to call for site requests

I made my reservations several weeks ago for 9/15-18/2013. I am wondering if there is a special # I call to request certain sites or if I just call the main WDW #?

With the info BradyBzLyn...Mo gave in another of my posts I would like to request on the outside and by the canal. Do I need to request certain site or does a general I'd like to be by the canal work?

Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Thank you

Can't Derek

We generally call and have them note our request on our reservation and then fax about 4-5 days prior to check-in (info in the link Dave provided above).

Good luck!

And remember if you get there and really hate your site, call the front desk and see what they can do about moving you.  Unless it's a slammin' busy time, they're usually very accommodating.  :)

We made reservations Wednesday for yesterday and today for partial hook ups. Friday I faxed a request for the 1500 loop. I also did the on line checkin. That allows you to select 2 loops, special preferences( near comfort station), if you want to be near someone else, and if you need extra space for slide outs. We checked in and got the 1500 loop.