I purchased APs for the first time in June.  I received the paper with the plastic vouchers in the mail.  In the letter on which the vouchers were attached it states that we can redeem them at the parks or the TC.  There is no mention in the letter of Magic Bands - and it clearly states that the APs will be in effect when I redeem the vouchers and will be good for one year from the date of redemption. I purchased these vouchers from the Disney website and plan to activate them when we are there in November.  

But I'm wondering, where in Magic Kingdom should we go to redeem these vouchers? 

Hi, Ray!  I surely do miss Oklahoma. Even though I live in the great state of Texas and have been here for 34 years, Oklahoma-and going back to Oklahoma-is never far from my mind.  I'm originally from Ardmore, went to college in OK, and at one time dated a boy from Crescent.  Thank you for the welcome, and keep Oklahoma safe for me.  Boomer Sooner! (or Go, Cowboys!)

Hi, Ray!  I surely do miss Oklahoma. Even though I live in the great state of Texas and have been here for 34 years, Oklahoma-and going back to Oklahoma-is never far from my mind.  I'm originally from Ardmore, went to college in OK, and at one time dated a boy from Crescent.  Thank you for the welcome, and keep Oklahoma safe for me.  Boomer Sooner! (or Go, Cowboys!)

My father in law grew up in Ardmore though I think he is probably much older than you.

Uh, I don't think he's probably older than I; I'm older than dirt.  But I have probably heard of him or, at least, his family name.  My father taught in the high school for 40 years, so - through him - we knew most of the people in town.  But, then again, that's been about 40 years ago, and Ardmore has changed quite a bit since then.  But tell him hello for me!

Uh, I don't think he's probably older than I; I'm older than dirt.  But I have probably heard of him or, at least, his family name.  My father taught in the high school for 40 years, so - through him - we knew most of the people in town.  But, then again, that's been about 40 years ago, and Ardmore has changed quite a bit since then.  But tell him hello for me!

He's in his 70's.  

My plan is that I think I can swing (1) AP a month for the next 4 months then activate them all at once. That's if the voucher thing still exist. Any follow up to my other question regarding magic bands/ paper tickets/ plastic cards?

You could also go to Undercover Tourist and purchase a regular pass that is close to the cost of an AP at 1 per month, then updgrade them all to Annual Passes when you arrive. Those would most definitely not start till you arrived.

Hi, Ray! I surely do miss Oklahoma. Even though I live in the great state of Texas and have been here for 34 years, Oklahoma-and going back to Oklahoma-is never far from my mind. I'm originally from Ardmore, went to college in OK, and at one time dated a boy from Crescent. Thank you for the welcome, and keep Oklahoma safe for me. Boomer Sooner! (or Go, Cowboys!)

Boomer Sooner! But DW is a Cowboy.

My wife's family has been in crescent since the land run and kind of like you knows everyone in town and is related to half of the town. Again welcome.