Poly DVC offiicially announced

We had a savannah view at Kidani Village last Oct. although is was a great view is was a very long walk to the pool and bar but a very nice resort. This New Years it's a Tree House!!!!!!

Oh I forgot about tree houses. I'd like to stay there too!

We had our AKL rooms in no man's land too. We have a family curse of having the farthest away rooms.

But last time we booked a one bedroom at AKL and were upgraded to a 2 bedroom. That thing was massive!! It was great because my parents were with us and they had their own bedroom with a balacony and Brian and I had our own, with our own balcony. It was insanely large!!

We have stayed at Boardwalk, Beach Club, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Treehouse Villas, Old Key West, Bay Lake Tower.  We used points to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge before DVC was put it in.  Of all resorts, I like Beach Club the best (location is great).  However, the one night we stayed at Bay Lake Tower was awesome.  We ended up getting the Lake View with the Magic Kingdom view.

TCD - There are studio rooms that are not part of a 2-bedroom lock-off.  They call them dedicated studios.  The way some of the them were built they have different options. The studios either have 2 beds OR a bed and pullout sofa.

Some of the newer resorts have a second/third full bath (2 for 1-bedroom/3 for 2-bedroom).

jon

We have stayed at Boardwalk, Beach Club, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Treehouse Villas, Old Key West, Bay Lake Tower.  We used points to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge before DVC was put it in.  Of all resorts, I like Beach Club the best (location is great).  However, the one night we stayed at Bay Lake Tower was awesome.  We ended up getting the Lake View with the Magic Kingdom view.

TCD - There are studio rooms that are not part of a 2-bedroom lock-off.  They call them dedicated studios.  The way some of the them were built they have different options. The studios either have 2 beds OR a bed and pullout sofa.

Some of the newer resorts have a second/third full bath (2 for 1-bedroom/3 for 2-bedroom).

jon

Thanks. Didn't know about the dedicated studio rooms.

One day in the distant future, I'll rent some points and stay in one of the Polynesian DVC rooms.

For now, none of the other DVC resorts really appeal to me.

TCD