Look What I Got In The Mail Today

For the Florida Resident Annual Pass

it is a $102.00 down payment per pass and $32.68 per month after

So $494.16, which is exactly what it costs if paid up front.  Not a bad deal if you can get it.  

Unless I am remembering wrong, they offer an even sweeter deal if you are renewing an AP.

I never did the monthly payments until this year when I needed to renew the passes.  Ordinarily, I take a break of several months from when the passes expire before I renew them- it makes them last longer, and I don't have to fork over the money every 12 months.  But, this year, at renewal time, I thought the deal I was offered was no downpayment.  Just start making the monthly payments. I said sign me up!  And they did.

TCD

Unless I am remembering wrong, they offer an even sweeter deal if you are renewing an AP.

I never did the monthly payments until this year when I needed to renew the passes.  Ordinarily, I take a break of several months from when the passes expire before I renew them- it makes them last longer, and I don't have to fork over the money every 12 months.  But, this year, at renewal time, I thought the deal I was offered was no downpayment.  Just start making the monthly payments. I said sign me up!  And they did.

TCD

when you renew an AP, you don't have a down payment, just the monthly payments - $13.27 for EPCOT After 4pm; $15.89 for Weekday Select; $23.43 for Seasonal; $34.97 for Annual; and $43.87 for Premium.. The monthly payments are a little higher, but over all you save $45.00 per pass..