Lancaster, PA GG

We played in the water park until about 1:30ish. Adam was having a blast but we needed to get showered and changed for the trick or treating they were having from 2-4.

This is on the deck of our trailer/cabin. Adam was bumble bee from Transformers.

1376350_10153330351445456_1868410361_n.j

And Adam was scared to death of this guy.

1383839_10153330351435456_1125623291_n.j

This was at one of the sites

1383264_10153330333965456_753155292_n.jp

Since our trailer wasn't in the middle of the action we figured there wouldn't be many trick or treaters and Mimi likes to give out candy. Since Rennie's site was where all the people were, we handed out our candy at their site (twizzlers, smarties and Cheetos). Brian and I walked around with Adam for a bit until he got freaked out by some of the scarier costumes. So back to Rennie's site to sit and eventually courage came back and he decided he needed to go trick or treat from Jedi's site so Brian and Mimi made the hike down the river to see them. This was smart on his part because Jason and Sil are awesome and had

Pretty much the only safe candy Adam got the whole time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The broccoli was delicious (would have been even better with butter). The cabin was stocked better (dishes and such) than a beach house we rented 2years ago and spent a lot more money for.

Adam and Mimi went back to the cabin when trick or treating was done. Brian and I went to go get some firewood for the night. The trading post only had 1 bundle of 6 logs for $5.75. After they sold him the bundle they told us someone down the street sells bundles for $3. So I went back to the cabin and Brian went in search of the house that sells cheap bundles.

At some point my perfect child got in trouble for something so he went into time out he went. About 30 seconds into it he told me he was tired so I have him the option of finish time out or go lay down. I think he thought he was out smarting me by laying down and not finishing time out. Well, about 2 mins after he got in bed he was completely silent. He was out cold (it was about 4:30).

Everyone was coming to our site for the pot luck at 6:30. I tried waking Adam up but it wasn't happening, I don't know how he slept with us because we were LOUD! Around 7:30 he finally woke up (his bed was in the hall, so probably 8 feet from us!).

We had corn bread, taco soup, baked ziti, meatballs, salad and brownies. It was all yummy!

1379422_10153330351530456_144046446_n.jp

I think Jason said he has better pics.