Ahh the little add on things so you can decorate the magic bands. I have no idea about online for those. Since Magic Bands are still in testing I would assume Disney hasn't put the. Out there yet. eBay might be your only Chance for ore arrival. Be aware though there have been lots of reports of the things falling out and being lost.

Be aware though there have been lots of reports of the things falling out and being lost.

So they're just like those stupid things they sold for Crocs when they were a thing and the Disney pins.

If I had the money back for all the ones my kids lost . . .

I swear Disney makes them easy to lose on purpose.  They figure if you're a big enough sucker to buy them in the first place, then you'll pay for the replacement too when your little prince or princess loses one.

TCD

I apologize for my previous answer.

I didn't see the "bandits" part of the question.

Never heard of them.

So they want you to buy things to decorate your Magic Band?

Oy vey.

TCD

Me too. We got the dated glow in the dark ones they were giving out at check in. They are small sleeve type that can't fall off.

IMAG1075.jpg

Yep... the little croc style things.  I had heard (from fiends here) that they fall off...I was only considering buying a set as we are surprising our daughter with a trip to WDW in February, for her birthday.  I thought it would be fun to let her unwrap her bracelet/band with the sparkling little minnie's attached and then explain that we're going back to Disney...but maybe I'll just wait till we get there and offer to buy her one pack at the parks.  Looks like you can a buy a package of 3 for $6.95 and they're $16+ online.  I just customized our bands today, and should get those a couple of weeks before we leave, so she can still unwrap that :0)

Thanks fiends!