Thank You Diane, this forum has already been a wealth of information for me just as a lurker, I am so glad to be a part of it now! My kids are sooo excited about the upcoming trip to FW and to MVMCP, this will be their first time to the MK, our DS-6 and DD-2 are counting the days, who am I kidding, we are just as excited but we hold it in better!! :jumpforjoy

who am I kidding, we are just as excited but we hold it in better!! :jumpforjoy

Nope.  In my case it is about to bust out all over.  Probably gonna be messy.   

I am about to choke on my hypocritical words to my sons that they have 3 more days of school before we leave and they have to focus on that.  Meanwhile, I am trying to get everything done in my own preschool classroom early because I KNOW I won't be worth ANYTHING Friday!

Hello Fiends, my name is Brian and I am a closet Fort Fiend!

Enough of this namby pamby stuff. If your name is Brian, which it probably isn't, put it as an AKA after your screen name. I'm not going to call you Command Module when I stop by your site. And I don't want to discuss that whole closet issue.

Great, hopefully we can meet up, not sure were they are putting us yet though!

Be careful for what you wish for.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I can't wait to get my sign and start meeting some Fiends!

A sign is good, but we'll need a site number when you know it.

What, you think, I have nothing better to do than drive around the Fort looking for you?

Thank you all, I will be looking for you Ken,

The local police are saying the same thing.

Watch out for Ken, he loves inflatable things. And what's scary is that Judy approves.

still going to miss the train and River Country though.

Oh geez, I suppose you'll want to connive a FWRR spike that TCD risked life and limb to collect. OK, I might have one to give to you.

Enough of this namby pamby stuff. If your name is Brian, which it probably isn't, put it as an AKA after your screen name. I'm not going to call you Command Module when I stop by your site. Check :clint: 

Be careful for what you wish for. Double Check :hah: 

A sign is good, but we'll need a site number when you know it. Triple Check  :wave1: 

The local police are saying the same thing.

Watch out for Ken, he loves inflatable things. And what's scary is that Judy approves. Quadruple Check. :popo: 

Oh geez, I suppose you'll want to connive a FWRR spike that TCD risked life and limb to collect. OK, I might have one to give to you. Yes Indeedie! :stars-shower-smiley: I can already tell, I'm gonna like Lou ! :rofl3: