Jason and I have decided to do a character breakfast the day we leave. We're renting one of Curt's PUPs and will probably hit the road when we finish. Which one would you recommend? We've done Chef Mickey's (Z's first character meal at 3 months and have done dinner there). It's booked. The one at the GF is open with Pooh. Alice and crew. So is one at the beach club (I think) and Ohana.

We did Ohana on the last trip. Loved not having to get up to fox plates, but the food is limited.

Did Goofys beach party at Cape May. It's located in the beach club, this summer. Great buffet food. And a great location. Plan on going to Epcot after. You walk right in the international gateway. When we were seated the characters were meeting guest at their tables. We missed that round. However, they came back at 20 minutes later. I don't think mickey was there.

I remember Goody,and Donald. I think Minnie and Daisy were there also. Ill have to check my pictures.

Quite a few characters hang out at the Waffle House on 192.  It would be your cheapest bet, and you could easily hop on the highway afterward.  Plus, Z might learn a thing or two.  

Wrong kind of characters, nice offer :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

• 2 months later...

Could someone tell me the price for the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, GF?  The one with Alice and Mary Poppins  All I was able to find was a price of $15.99 - $35.00. 

As of last February Allears.net menus it was showing Adult price range: $22.36-$26.62; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $12.77-$14.90 

http://allears.net/menu/men_19b.htm