Medical rental equipment

We are head to Disney between Christmas and New Years and wanted to know if anyone knows of a place that rents and delivers to the resorts? I would like to get a oxygen machine for my MIL who uses it when she sleeps, we have one at home but if I do not have to transport it,  it would give more room in the car. Thanks for any info

If concentrator she uses at home is supplied through a medical/oxygen company you may also want to try giving them a call and see if the have an office in Orlando or someone the work with that will loan out a concentrator. Also some oxygen companies will supply you with a smaller "travel" concentrator upon request for the length of your trip.

The company Carol suggested is a very good company that we have used for scooter rentals in the past.

Wish we had room to bring one for you.  We have an extra here at home.  Believe it or not our RV is packed, the 12' trailer is filled to complete capacity as is the van.....just hoping there is room for me to get in to drive the van.  

Thanks everyone, she is getting a smaller one for a cruise in Jan. but she can not get it before our Disney trip. Never thought about her present co. having a office there will have to check, or at least maybe someone they work with. Thanks again you guys are GREAT!!!!!!!

Even you Lou I always look forward to your insightful responses, glad your back and hope to meet you that week