When will the old FP system disappear?

It's already being tested without paper at AK. no guarantee that next week paper wont be back while they evaluate the test.

Very true. Very true. It's also worth noting that some value resorts are not offering KTTW cards to people, so those people are also FP+ only.

Very true. Very true. It's also worth noting that some value resorts are not offering KTTW cards to people, so those people are also FP+ only.

unless of course you have a pile of old cards like someone I know who keeps every single KTTW card. muhahaha

unless of course you have a pile of old cards like someone I know who keeps every single KTTW card. muhahaha

You don't keep yours?  I have all of ours from the 70's ... and 80's ... and 90's ... the 00's ... and the 10's.  Gee, I sound old.  Who am I kidding?  I AM old.  

Free souvies.

You don't keep yours?  I have all of ours from the 70's ... and 80's ... and 90's ... the 00's ... and the 10's.  Gee, I sound old.  Who am I kidding?  I AM old.  

Free souvies.

As the saying goes, "one old person's souvies is another old person's, me, trash". At least I think that's how it goes.

Tell me you don't save unused WDW napkins?

why did they do away with Disney ones? Now they are just the plain old ones. Money I guess.

You would be guessing wrong.

In 2012 Disney announced a new "Paper Sourcing and Use Policy".

The goal of the comprehensive policy is to put measures in place that will facilitate the use of paper in paper products in a environmentally friendly manner from pre-production to recycling. The new napkins comply with the new policy.

No, but I do have some paper cups from one of the celebrations.

I do have all of my KTTW cards. I also have some unused Mickey napkins and plates. LOL

I wonder how many unused napkins, plates, etc, people take home just to add to their Disney collection, and how much that adds up to in dollars per year?

I wonder how many unused napkins, plates, etc, people take home just to add to their Disney collection, and how much that adds up to in dollars per year?

An excellent question. I know I take more napkins than I need and I blame my grandmother. Growing up with her whenever we went out to a fast food place She would always tell me to "grab a bunch of napkins" and if I didnt grab enough she would go and get more. I am pretty sure her and others like her are the reason the inidividually dispensed napkins were invented.