Well it has made it's journey from Australia and has been delivered to my front door!  The boxes are very heavy.  I think the tent bag when full will be close to 70 pounds, if I remember reading correctly.  This thing will be 26x21 when set up, if we use all 4 sleeping tents.  The good news is when we get to the fort and it doesn't fit we don't have to have them all attached.   

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220741467697&si=cSJygyMPvJAsMAxmgWYc5uyKcVw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Have you set it up yet? are there pics of it?  :rofl2:

With the storms coming in the next 2 days we'll have to wait until the weekend to set it up.  I will post pictures too. 

Roz,  They have a smaller version and I even saw a larger 5 bedroom model.  I posted a link somewhere else here with a youtube tour of that one.  I can't wait to set it up.  :rofl2: 

I posted this on a different thread here.  Found this on you tube.  This tent is one extra room larger. The 5 bedroom model.  LOL.  A bit overwhelming.  The best part is each "room" is independent and can be omitted if not needed.  So when we get to the Fort and it won't fit we will eliminate one room and set it up elsewhere and use it for storage if needed.  It is going to be so nice to actually have room for all of us and our gear.  Check out the quick link here.  Again not ours but I believe it is similar.  Woo Hoo!!  Now to put the thing together  ;).    Yikes  :eek:  This ought to be a good show.  LOL.  SHould be able to set it up tomorrow!!! :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwusSZJLgM

We are done setting it up.  It actually went very well  :popcorn:.  The time 4.11 PM.  NO fights  :dance:.  My oldest daughter and I did all the prep work and then my husband came back home.  Had to leave to help a neighbor.  Had to stop to take care of son with low blood sugar.  Had to stop to drag boys out of the house and one stop for a drink.  Just wish that was something stronger than a Coke!  Got lots of great pictures.  Yes The Thing Is HUGE.  Its new name is  "The MOAT".  Any guesses for what that stands for...... :) :popcorn:

More pixs

McKennaBirthday048.jpg

The front entrance to the left.

McKennaBirthday046.jpg

The back door, but we may use this as the main entrance and have 5 pods inside.

McKennaBirthday050.jpg

My daughter in the entrance just inside the tent.  SHe helped set the whole thing up.

McKennaBirthday052.jpg

In front of the sleeping inner tent space.  We'll attach the sleeping tent into each pod and then the floor tarp.

Ok this should do it

McKennaBirthday056.jpg

Attaching the inner tent.  So easy.  The floor is attached to each inner tent.  Each with a screen door or privacy door too.

McKennaBirthday061.jpg

All attached.  Last step to attach the floor tarp inside.  Hook and loop all around.  This was the hardest part.

McKennaBirthday068.jpg

Ready to sleep, will easily fit a double air bed in each with room to spare.

McKennaBirthday064.jpg

She picked her room!

McKennaBirthday071.jpg

Matt and my biggest helper!  Plenty of room for him to stand.  Plenty of room to walk around!!  Room for 7 plus.

McKennaBirthday073.jpg

All packed up and ready to put up anouther day  :D.  The ground tarp is not in the bag.  The poles are in a box.

Either your husband is 2 ft tall or that tent is HUGE. West wing is here east wing is there. lol

To put it in perspective...Matt is 6'3"  and my daughter is about 4'4".  LOL...  It has plenty of room for him to stand.  There are only 2 negatives I have with this thing.  I did not like having to attach the floor tarp after the tent is up and no real screen windows for cross ventilation.  The windows all open from the outside with guide ropes.  Not sure how I will like this.  When it is colder out I think a heater in the center will be fine and should work well. But when it is warmer I'm not sure what we'll do yet.