3 hours and counting!!!!

Ok children the hijack is over , we are here, got in around 10 am but the Tree House was not ready till 1:30. All moved in now and just trying to chill after that 16 hour drive thru the night, no problems at all on the way down but I did use 95 till we got down towards Kings Dominion.

YAY!!  Have an awesome time.

I'd tell you to post a pic but we have better chances of me finishing a trip report :P

Beth did take pictures before the bomb of unpacking began, now to learn how to post pictures remember I am not a computer friendly person.

Beth did take pictures before the bomb of unpacking began, now to learn how to post pictures remember I am not a computer friendly person.

My advice is to not waste a minute of your precious, and expensive vacation time, to post pics for the knuckleheads on here. They're not worth the effort. Especially that guy in Michigan. Make them wait until you get home.

Unpack, go out, and spend a lot of money. I need a raise.

Lou and Aaron, you two are cracking me up, thanks for the laughs!!!!!!!!

We're here all weekend, don't forget to tip the waitresses.

Getting back on topic. Rennie, are you driving yourself to the attractions or taking the buses?

I ask because, and for those that aren't aware of it, taking the buses from the Tree House resort to the attractions is a two step process.

They have an internal bus that takes guests to a bus stop at the main Saratoga Springs resort, and then you catch the attractions buses there.

Lou,

I am a avid drive myself to the park person,1 I like to be in control 2 I know my ride Is there when I want to leave or go somewhere else 3 seeing I was a driver in my job I don't like the way other people drive. Even the 2 hours I let the wife drive on the way down here so I could get a nap was Hell even our 18 year old son said that why mom was driving his stomach felt sick ,he was glad dad got back behind the wheel.

I do feel bad  for the bus drivers here, that mess at Downtown Disney, who's bright idea was that? I bet who thought that one up never drove a bus, and just having to put up with us tourists looking to get where they are going is it's own nightmare. I think all the bus drivers need a raise just to put up with all that and a really good bonus for getting thru each day safely

I do feel bad  for the bus drivers here, that mess at Downtown Disney, who's bright idea was that? I bet who thought that one up never drove a bus, and just having to put up with us tourists looking to get where they are going is it's own nightmare. I think all the bus drivers need a raise just to put up with all that and a really good bonus for getting thru each day safely

Ok, what exactly does Lou have on you that you don't want made public?  

Ok, what exactly does Lou have on you that you don't want made public?  

Believe it or not nothing, it's just that as I was a "professional driver" ( 35 years at UPS) I can feel their pain, I don't think whatever they are getting paid is worth what I saw when I got here yesterday.

Believe it or not nothing, it's just that as I was a "professional driver" ( 35 years at UPS) I can feel their pain, I don't think whatever they are getting paid is worth what I saw when I got here yesterday.

Yeah, I have no doubt.  The job of the bus drivers was probably never considered when they planned the Disney Springs construction work.  Or at least it wasn't considered with input from them.  

Yeah, I have no doubt.  The job of the bus drivers was probably never considered when they planned the Disney Springs construction work.  Or at least it wasn't considered with input from them.  

It may appear to be bad, but it really isn't, because we do it so many times. It's second nature, and we go with the flow.

During the busy weeks, they have a dedicated bus lane from the MP to PI.

We have bigger driving challenges than whatever we have to deal with at DTD. Some of the bus hubs have more going on at certain times of the day. That's where most of the bus accidents occur.

We're also getting paid by the hour, no need to hurry.

If a Canadian driver wants to cut me off, and they will, at DTD, be my guest. Just make sure you have plenty of clearance, or you're going to be dragged for 100 feet.

It may appear to be bad, but it really isn't, because we do it so many times. It's second nature, and we go with the flow.

During the busy weeks, they have a dedicated bus lane from the MP to PI.

We have bigger driving challenges than whatever we have to deal with at DTD. Some of the bus hubs have more going on at certain times of the day. That's where most of the bus accidents occur.

We're also getting paid by the hour, no need to hurry.

If a Canadian driver wants to cut me off, and they will, at DTD, be my guest. Just make sure you have plenty of clearance, or you're going to be dragged for 100 feet.

When we were heading to our resort I saw the buses coming out of the station near SSR and a few looked like they were having trouble making turn coming out, plus they were stacked up just waiting to get in. Off to EPCOT today with a early lunch in Italy then if the crowds get bad maybe some resort hoping to show the Grandma the holiday decorations.