3 hours and counting!!!!

Well the car is loaded and have spots for the cooler so in 3 hours we are on the road to Disney, Tree House here we come. Hope for little traffic and a smooth drive thru the night, hope to be there by 10:00 am Friday. Looking forward to roaming the Fort to meet some Fiends!!!!

Would love to see pics of the tree houses and the overall SS resort!

Hey knucklehead, there is this thing called the Internet, you may have heard of it, that has hundreds, if not thousands, of photos and plans of the tree houses and the Saratoga Springs resort.

If I can see them with my Commodore 64, you might be able to on that newfangled Smart Phone. What is a newfangled anyway?

Hey knucklehead, there is this thing called the Internet, you may have heard of it, that has hundreds, if not thousands, of photos and plans of the tree houses and the Saratoga Springs resort.

If I can see them with my Commodore 64, you might be able to on that newfangled Smart Phone. What is a newfangled anyway?

Damn Lou your tuff, but then again that's why we love you, hope to meet you when we are there.

If I can see them with my Commodore 64, you might be able to on that newfangled Smart Phone. What is a newfangled anyway?

You could pretty much say that about any question or request on here or any other board.......so let's just close up shop. ;)

You could pretty much say that about any question or request on here or any other board.......so let's just close up shop. ;)

No, I could not say that Mr. Michigander.

There is a certain amount of info posted by Mo that can only be found here.

And some stuff even appears here before it appears on the so called big WDW sites.

Also, if Mo posts it, and if she says it's official, it is. Do you have that comfort level with the other WDW boards?

What's an oldfangled?  As a matter of fact, what is a fangle??

And can you break your oldfangle and get a newfangle?

... I need to know what Mo finds so funny. Is the part that I'm as tough as nails, that I have street cred...

Can't :rofl2: talk :rofl2: laughing :rofl2: too :rofl2: hard :rofl2:

No, I could not say that Mr. Michigander.

There is a certain amount of info posted by Mo that can only be found here.

And some stuff even appears here before it appears on the so called big WDW sites.

Also, if Mo posts it, and if she says it's official, it is. Do you have that comfort level with the other WDW boards?

I wasn't talking about content shuck face. I was talking about the situation when someone asks a question of a fellow board member that they could google and find answers to themselves, such as pics of SSR and the TH villas. Example: We could all google pics of the Fort, yet we like when fiends post them here anyway, right? We'll maybe not you but your special. We could all google for MK pics yet some of us like seeing the pics that fiends take while on their vacation. I could go on and on, but since you already knew what I meant, I'll just stop here and let you know that I love monorails and the EWP.

Ok children the hijack is over , we are here, got in around 10 am but the Tree House was not ready till 1:30. All moved in now and just trying to chill after that 16 hour drive thru the night, no problems at all on the way down but I did use 95 till we got down towards Kings Dominion.