Here it is.

3.5 is the same as a 3 except that it won't allow guests with a pre-purchased Magic Kingdom 1 Day Park ticket.

Guests who have pre-purchased a Magic Kingdom 1 Day park ticket will be advised that the Magic Kingdom Park is full and they are welcome to visit another park. These Guests must exchange their ticket at park entry with Guest Relations prior to entering another Theme Park.

Maybe it is just me, but why on earth would someone buy a MK only ticket to use on one of the busiest days of the year and not be there at Rope Drop.

what Dave said

...oh and LOVE the new Annavatar!

for once, well maybe twice I agree with Dave.

oh and I agree with Mo also but I really think its another attempt by Dave for up arrows......sheeesh

I vehemently protest.

Of all the underhanded, weasely, things Dave has done, this takes the cake.

But I will get even.

Hey, I have no idea what you are talking about.  I simply wanted to start off the New Year with a new avatar, and I happen to like this picture of Anna, which coincidentally was taken on the boat between the Fort and MK.  

Lou, that's one adorable kid in your avatar.  Not sure about the choice in attire, but she looks very cute in it nonetheless.  

Hey, I have no idea what you are talking about.  I simply wanted to start off the New Year with a new avatar, and I happen to like this picture of Anna

By any chance, did your pants spontaneously combust after you wrote that? They should have.

Lou, that's one adorable kid in your avatar.  Not sure about the choice in attire, but she looks very cute in it nonetheless.  

Mini Snow is my grand daughter.

I thought so.  She must get her adorable looks from Gail's side of the family?

Actually Gail and I don't have any kids together. At 40ish, I didn't have the patience to start over. 

I guess I have to reluctantly admire what you're doing, but you won't hear me say it.

It's a balmy 28 here today.  We're going to enjoy the heck out of it because Friday is predicted to be a high of 14 and a low of -12.

Good times!

Supposed to get another 4 inches here too....much of it during the outdoor game between the Wings and Leafs at The Big House