If someone rents a cart from Disney anytime soon, can you please let us know what rate they give you?

There is some conflicting information floating around out there and I'm trying to pin down what's correct - specifically if it lines up with the $79 rate on the website and if there is still no discount for longer term rentals.

Thanks!

--your friendly neighborhood content popo

Do any Fiends even rent a GC from Disney?

Hah!  Good question.  8)

Well one little mystery has been cleared up...

I've gotten confirmation that the $79 rate showing on the website is for the 6 seater cart.  4 seater rate is still $59 (plus tax)

Apparently whomever updated the website doesn't know the difference - what a shocker.

Hah!  Good question.  8)

Well one little mystery has been cleared up...

I've gotten confirmation that the $79 rate showing on the website is for the 6 seater cart.  4 seater rate is still $59 (plus tax)

Apparently whomever updated the website doesn't know the difference - what a shocker.

I'm amazed. :dropjaw:  Obviously didn't ask at the Outpost.  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

I always rent a GC from Disney.  I just wish I owned stock in the company.  I never rented from an off site vendor because I'm unfamiliar with how it all works.  Do you meet in a parking lot someplace or in a secluded spot away from the Mickey police and conduct business on the sly or are they licensed by DW to come on site.

There aren't any off-site GC vendors that are licensed or approved by Disney. 

Rental arrangements (reservation, payment ,etc) is generally conducted ahead of time.  Conducting business actually ON Disney property is what has gotten some companies booted by Fort management.

Arrangements for drop-off/pick-up depend on who you're dealing with.

I do own Disney stock, so allow me to say a heartfelt "thank you for renting carts". Though, I'm thinking now might be a good time to sell, while they are on a high from Frozen. And buy it back when it crashes when the world figures out what a catastrophe Avatarland is!