Underware :)

Oh my gosh...too funny Bob.  Thanks for the bumps Mo  ;)

Are those the only choices?

Oh, and 68 degrees here is about the same as 68 degrees in most places.

Thanks Lou...you're a very wise man  :P   

If the sun is shining and low humidity, then yes it can be t-shirt weather. However, the humidity is higher in Orlando than it is even in Atlanta, so that means damp, so it actually feels a little cooler than that.

Once that sun drops out of the sky, then most definitely need a sweatshirt or fleece!

Thanks Carol...I didn't think about the humidity.  

Sounds like layers will be the way to go....fingers crossed that we won't need the warm layers but, we'll come prepared!

We got caught once in colder than expected weather, and had to buy clothes we had at home.

Our camper now has at least one pair of long pants, a sweatshirt and a light jacket for each of us on every trip. It doesn't take up much room, and you never know when you might need it on a cool evening.

Yes, I despise buying stuff just because we didn't bring something.

We got caught once in colder than expected weather, and had to buy clothes we had at home.

Our camper now has at least one pair of long pants, a sweatshirt and a light jacket for each of us on every trip. It doesn't take up much room, and you never know when you might need it on a cool evening.

Yes, I despise buying stuff just because we didn't bring something.

Me too!  Not to mention having to interrupt valuable relaxation time to go shopping.

I do the exact same thing, except for the pants.  Everyone has a sweatshirt or fleece in the camper, always.  And I keep several of those roll-up fleece blankets for sitting outside after dark.  At the fort, they are also great for the golf cart.

Just finished packing to head to the Fort Thursday.

Looking at the forecast it's supposed to be mid 50s to mid 60s during the day, 30s-40 at night.

I packed a bunch of t-shirts and 4 different "degrees" of outerwear to throw over them - from a light t-shirt weight sweatshirt, lightweight (but warm) fleece, heavy sweatshirt and windbreaker.  Worst case I wear them all at once.  :)

...oh and I still packed the flip flops.  8)

• 3 weeks later...