Frozen sing a long coming to theaters

OK, question, is Frozen something should be seen in the theater?  I'm at a hotel with on demand movies, an evening that is free and Frozen is on the list. Should I just hit order and watch it right here?

According to the TCD girls, it is best seen in 3D.

We saw it at a sneak preview the night before it was released.  The sneak preview was not 3D.  The girls went back and saw it in 3D, and said the difference was remarkable.

If it was up to me, I'd be more than happy to watch it on a TV.  I say go for it.  If you like it, you could always go and see it in a theater later.  The girls said there were a lot of jokes and wisecracks that they missed the first time.

TCD

OK, question, is Frozen something should be seen in the theater?  I'm at a hotel with on demand movies, an evening that is free and Frozen is on the list. Should I just hit order and watch it right here?

Watch it for free.  I saw it in 3D and it was great, but I think I'd enjoy it just as much on TV.  We do plan on buying the DVD or download when it is available.  Plus, you can't easily make Toasted Almonds in a movie theatre. 

Watch it for free.  I saw it in 3D and it was great, but I think I'd enjoy it just as much on TV.  We do plan on buying the DVD or download when it is available.  Plus, you can't easily make Toasted Almonds in a movie theatre. 

Well, not exactly free, $13.95, but by the time I buy a movie ticket, soda, and popcorn, it's still cheaper.  Although, I think I'll pass, I'm afraid I'll doze off. I'm whooped!