Hey folks. I just wanted to take a second and mention that I not only book Disney travel I am also set up to book other Cruises. I have access to most lines right now and can get access if you come up with one I haven't yet set up. I offer On Board Credits based on the cost of your package and the booking is done at no extra cost to you. 

Also if a change in price comes out and I can get it applied I will do whatever work necessary to save you money. I want you to be happy and have a good time. 

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. And if you would like a Free No-Obligation quote send me an email at [email protected] or message me here on Fort Fiends and I will be happy to help. 

All kidding aside, I wouldn't have my mom using Jason if I didn't think he would do a great job, because then I would have to hear her complain and try and fix things :)

Yea, he's been known to come through once in a while..... :rofl3:

• 4 weeks later...

My fiancé and I are thinking about booking a cruise for what we will consider to be our honeymoon but have no clue where to begin because neither of us have ever been on one before. We are thinking a 3 to 5 day one that leaves from FL since we live in broward. and we are thinking to go around April maybe? Any suggestions? I am 24 and he is 29. Not the crazy party type of people either.

Don't do a 3 night cruise!  By the time you get settled in, it's time to pack up and leave.

The first day until dinnertime you are unpacking, going to muster, etc.  Then at dinner the cruise really begins.

The second day is nice.

The third day is nice until you have to start repacking, filling out customs forms, and preparing to leave the ship.

The fourth day you are herded off the ship as quickly as possible following a rushed breakfast.

Don't do a 3 day cruise!  By the time you get settled in, it's time to pack up and leave.

The first day until dinnertime you are unpacking, going to muster, etc.  Then at dinner the cruise really begins.

The second day is nice.

The third day is nice until you have to start repacking and leaving the ship.

The fourth day you are herded off the ship as quickly as possible following a rushed breakfast.

See I didn't even think of it that way! Ok we then like a 5 day cruise?

Do you want to just relax? Do side trips? Are you into the beach? Snorkeling?

We love to relax and a lot of times people watch or just enjoy our view and we also enjoy being able to do new things so yes side trips would be fun. we don't dislike the beach but we live 15 minuets away from one and are there very rarely. Snorkeling would be fun. The fiancé loves fish. He's out fishing now while I'm doing this haha.

We love to relax and a lot of times people watch or just enjoy our view and we also enjoy being able to do new things so yes side trips would be fun. we don't dislike the beach but we live 15 minuets away from one and are there very rarely. Snorkeling would be fun. The fiancé loves fish. He's out fishing now while I'm doing this haha.

I think snorkeling was the favorite part of our cruise. It's one of the big reasons we are thinking about doing another. 

Ok so far we have decided we want to have a 5 night cruise if possible with an option of snorkeling . with the ship leaving from FL.  

What are some suggestions about where on the boat to have our rooms and which type of room? I have never gotten seasick before but Chris has once on his ocean boat so we have to think about that too.

Also suggestions on which cruise line? We are both Disney freaks! But we aren't sure if its best to do a Disney cruise now or wait till we have children to bring along.

Ok so far we have decided we want to have a 5 night cruise if possible with an option of snorkeling . with the ship leaving from FL.  

What are some suggestions about where on the boat to have our rooms and which type of room? I have never gotten seasick before but Chris has once on his ocean boat so we have to think about that too.

Also suggestions on which cruise line? We are both Disney freaks! But we aren't sure if its best to do a Disney cruise now or wait till we have children to bring along.

The nice thing about a cruise ship vs a smaller boat is the stabilization. Unless you run into bad weather it is no where near as bad for movement as something smaller like his ocean boat. 

As far as room we had a rear balcony and loved it. Woke up in the morning and step outside. We would order a carafe of coffee the night before and leave it closed and it would be nice and hot in the morning for Sil to have a cup on the balcony. 

Which cruise line is really a preference. Don't discount Disney though just because you dont have kids. We dont either and really enjoyed the adult only areas on the Fantasy. In reality we really didnt see kids very much the whole week. While we are considering trying Royal Caribbean for a cruise our first love will be Disney Cruise Line. Palo was fabulous we ate there twice. Castaway Cay is also a place we will never forget.