Does anyone know the specific size difference of the cement pad in the 1500 loop vs the 100 loop?  I know the 100 loop is larger... just now sure by how much.

This may be semantics, but the pads in the 1500 loop are sandy, not paved.   Only the driveway portions are paved. 

The cement pads in the full and preferred loops are about double the size of the pads in the partial hook-up loops.  Substantially larger.  Actual dimensions vary.  I believe that they are all listed on the App.

TCD

Yeah... trying to get the app on my phone now.  Bad cell coverage at my house.  Go figure as Verizon's tower is (practically) in our back yard  :banghead:

This may be semantics, but the pads in the 1500 loop are sandy, not paved.   Only the driveway portions are paved. 

Yes, that is true, and maybe a better way of phrasing it.

When I camp on the 1500 or 2000 loop, there is only room for my tow vehicle on the cement portion- which is like a driveway for the car.  The camper goes on the coquina pad.  There's no way a trailer and a tow vehicle will fit on the paved portion.

On the full and preferred loops (100 loop is a preferred loop), there is room for both my tow vehicle and the camper on the cement portion, and then there is still a coquina pad in the back.

On the premium loops, there is room for everything, and even the space in back is paved.

TCD

The app lists the total size of the site, but doesn't break out the paved vs sand portions.  But you can see the photos which give you a ball park idea of how much of the total site is paved.

Oh.  I didn't realize that.

Anyway, I stand by what I said earlier- none of the partial hook-up sites have paved areas large enough to park both the tow vehicle and the camper- the camper will be set up in the dirt.

TCD

Actually, I think the site app only lists the concrete/driveway portion. Looking up a couple of partial hookups, most are listed as 32 - 35 feet deep. 

For example 2020. I know just the sand portion is at least 35 feet deep and about 20 feet wide.

I have set up a 13x13 tent in the back corner, then a 10x10 EZ Up in front of that, then a 10x13 tent in front of that

Carol

We'll... we changed our mind about spending money on something here at home and decided to spend the money and upgrade to a premium site. We've stayed in the 100 loop before (in a tent) and appreciated how close it was to the boat dock and the larger playground (plus the beach at night as our daughter really enjoys the boat parade... night after night, after night :) ).  We would have done a full hook-up and saved a few dollars, but we don't have a golf cart which makes the walk back from the boat, after a long day at the park, even worse than the 1500 loop (which is what we were originally slated for).  

After looking at the shots of the cement pads in the 1500 loop (we were just there in February, but the aerial shots were a VERY helpful reminder) we decided that we'd probably be better off on a larger cement pad... seeing as how this is our first time with our little camper, and we know nothing.  Plus, figured the old-timers (long-time RV owners) in the 100 loop might get a kick out of the new kids on the block.  I'm sure there will be plenty of lawn chairs pulled out to watch us pull in and set up :)