A discount/Promo that includes Campsite?

I know it's unbelievable but true. I am going through reservations to see about applying to anyone who would save money on this but wanted to share with everyone. 

Campgrounds Save up to 15%   Aug 16 - 28, 2014 Aug 29 - Oct 3, 2014 The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort -

15%

So far the AAA rates I have booked beat this but it is something!

I have been getting about 20% with AAA. So far that's the best I have seen when available of course. 

Really?  Last November we got 30% with AAA for most of our nights.  Sounds like all the discounts in general are getting slimmed down.

If we don't get any discounts in October our trip will be scaled back from the three weeks we currently have reserved.

Really?  Last November we got 30% with AAA for most of our nights.  Sounds like all the discounts in general are getting slimmed down.

If we don't get any discounts in October our trip will be scaled back from the three weeks we currently have reserved.

It seems to vary at times but that has been the general rule for the AAA Rates I have been able to get so far this year.