They sure do!  Halloween has become one of the busiest times at the Fort and books up way in advance.  Keep trying, as you might luck into a cancellation, or give a travel agent a whirl and let them do the work for you.   Jason with Mouse Counselors is a FortFiends.net sponsor and has helped a bunch of us out.  You can find his contact info on our Sponsor Page... if he doesn't see your post here first.  8)

Good luck!

They sure do!  Halloween has become one of the busiest times at the Fort and books up way in advance.  Keep trying, as you might luck into a cancellation, or give a travel agent a whirl and let them do the work for you.   Jason with Mouse Counselors is a FortFiends.net sponsor and has helped a bunch of us out.  You can find his contact info on our Sponsor Page... if he doesn't see your post here first.  8)

Good luck!

:wave1:

I see the post here. LOL if you do want any assistance feel free to message me and I will certainly take a look and see if I can make something come up. 

We plan to arrive at the fort on 10/14 and depart on 11/4 ... but we still aren't confirmed for 10/31.  Probably will get it around 30 days out.  Don't give up hope!

If you do get confirmed for that week, please post your dates here:  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/10515-halloween-2014/?hl=%2Bhalloween+%2B2014

Last year was our first Halloween trip and we were blown away. I think folks decorate bigger than at Christmas. And we had scads of ToTers. We ran out of candy three times! Neighbors kept refilling us. It was excellent. I'd do it every year if I could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This will be our last year for awhile enjoying Halloween at the fort.  In 2015 we plan to arrive mid-December and buy new APs.  Then in 2016, Lord permitting, we will arrive 2-4 weeks before our APs expire.  We would much rather see Christmas decorations than Halloween decorations.  Of course, if we were rich we'd live at the fort full time.

Last year was our first Halloween trip and we were blown away. I think folks decorate bigger than at Christmas. And we had scads of ToTers. We ran out of candy three times! Neighbors kept refilling us. It was excellent. I'd do it every year if I could. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ran out of candy in an hour and I'd brought 40 lbs and was handing out one per kid!

It is a super fun time to be at the Fort.  Unfortunately because we use APs for 2 annual trips, we're going later this year and will miss it.

I ran out of candy in an hour and I'd brought 40 lbs and was handing out one per kid!

It is a super fun time to be at the Fort.  Unfortunately because we use APs for 2 annual trips, we're going later this year and will miss it.

That being said, it really depends on where you are located.  The last time I went I bought at least 20 pounds of candy and got rid of only about half and I was giving 3 or 4 to each kid after a while.  I was in the 1600 loop.  I love going at Halloween...it really is one of my favorite times.

That being said, it really depends on where you are located.  The last time I went I bought at least 20 pounds of candy and got rid of only about half and I was giving 3 or 4 to each kid after a while.  I was in the 1600 loop.  I love going at Halloween...it really is one of my favorite times.

Very true.  We were in 500 and were slammed with traffic from the word go.  When we did run out of candy and closed up shop, it took us ages to get our golf cart out of the loop, there were so many people/carts.

We have mickeys backyard BBQ reservations at 5:00 anyone know what time trick or treating hours are? I want my kids to have a little trick or treat fun but we are leaving early the next morning and will not be packing home a ton of candy.

Have your kids wear costumes to the BBQ and go Trick or Buffeting, ending at the Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar house.  

Thank you all for your input. They will be happy to hear that we can still trick or treat a bit. Bummer... Poor neglected kids have to spend Halloween at Disney world... Eat breakfast at cinderellas castle then dinner with Mickey at the backyard BBQ. Poor neglected children bahaha. But what awesome memories. When I was 8 I spend Halloween at Disney land. One of the most memorable halloweens I have had. Not because there was trick or treating involved but because I was in a pool and hot tub at eleven at night with my aunt in October. I'm from Wisconsin so that was pretty special. Looking forward to making memories with my kids at the fort. We will have a newborn and three older kids. Call us crazy!

We plan to arrive at the fort on 10/14 and depart on 11/4 ... but we still aren't confirmed for 10/31.  Probably will get it around 30 days out.  Don't give up hope!

If you do get confirmed for that week, please post your dates here:  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/10515-halloween-2014/?hl=%2Bhalloween+%2B2014

Gwen,

Me and Sweet Romina will be down 10/13 thru 10/19... Ashleigh will fly down for her first Fall Break at UNC-CH...  We look forward to seeing you again!

Gwen,

Me and Sweet Romina will be down 10/13 thru 10/19... Ashleigh will fly down for her first Fall Break at UNC-CH...  We look forward to seeing you again!

Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting your wife and daughter!  Congrats to Ashleigh for getting accepted at UNC-CH.