Ok.. I know there are a ton of travel Trailer rental facilities available, including sponsors on this site,, kicking around the idea of renting a travel trailer for our November visit to the Fort,, Taking the extended family and a few friends along,, will all not fit into our Motorhome and instead of pulling our son's trailer and gas expense thought about just renting one,, needs to sleep 6-8.. any suggestions, thoughts,, ideas.. looking to see which will be cheaper,, towing his or renting,,  ??????

We've got info on 3 camper rental companies on the page below.  Full disclosure - all 3 are site sponsors.

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/rental-information/campers/

A group of us Wild Womenz rented a bunkhouse from Florida Camper Rental in January. It had quad bunks, a queen bed up front, and if you have small kids, you could use the couch and dinette to sleep a couple more.

They were great to deal with, and the unit was delivered on time and as promised.  It was a bit older unit, but in decent shape. They've added a big, new camper since.  Website is http://www.floridacamperrental.com/

I have reviewed the sponsors,,  make camping easy only rents 5th wheels,, do not need that size and $$$$..   mechrams  also too $$$$.. Florida  camping rentals,, awaiting on response,,  was hoping for addtl responses.. I know that we want to support our sponsors,, however sometimes $$$ is also needed to be taken into consideration when we are booking two sites and 12 family members.. 

We rented a trailer a couple of years ago from Moore Camper rentals.  We had a nice experience.  Our camper had a queen bed up front and four bunks in the back.  Table and couch also turned into beds.  At the time, the rental also included a golf cart.

http://www.mcrfl.com/fort-wilderness-packages

thanks for all of the responses,,  cabins way out of the question,,  many $$$$$$$$..  unfortunately ,  a pop up will not work,,  make camping easy still only has a 5th wheel..    and do not need a golf cart,, we will be bringing our own,, and borrowing my uncles for a second,,  thanks for the thoughts,, will keep prospecting...    

thanks for all of the responses,,  cabins way out of the question,,  many $$$$$$$$..  unfortunately ,  a pop up will not work,,  make camping easy still only has a 5th wheel..    and do not need a golf cart,, we will be bringing our own,, and borrowing my uncles for a second,,  thanks for the thoughts,, will keep prospecting...    

Did you actually contact Make Camping Easy or just look on his page. I think the page is out of date. 

I just sent Donnie a message to double check my self now. 

My travel trailer has a rear queen slide out and 2 single bunks. The sofa and dinette double as a bed too. Comes completely stocked with linens towels and everything that you will need for your trip.

My travel trailer has a rear queen slide out and 2 single bunks. The sofa and dinette double as a bed too. Comes completely stocked with linens towels and everything that you will need for your trip.

My sister and her family stayed in this trailer and really enjoyed it. Everything was set up for her and was nice and clean. We would use this trailer again.

Meacham's Rv here -Hope I do not get in trouble for chiming in -  If you have not made a decision yet - Keep in mind we do offer an additional 10% off all members here as well.

Check out our site and send us a request - we have 6 quad bunk travel trailers and can include the bedding and towels as well. Give us a chance and we will be able to make you a deal and get you all set up.

http://www.traveltrailerrent.com/FT_WILDERNESS_PACKAGE.html