Need a favor from an "on the scene" fiend

Due to food sensitivities, my family is limited in snack options in the parks.  A friend with the same restrictions has reported seeing bottles of Simply Lemonade in carts at DL.  I am wondering if the same thing is at WDW.

If you go in a park this week, can you let me know if you see any bottles of Simply Lemonade being sold in the parks?  If you notice the price, that would be even more appreciated.

Thank you!

They had a section in Seasons-the food court in the land pavillion, that had a rack that was labeled with some wording about items for food sensitivity. I'll keep my eye out and report what I find.

Ray if you are at the Fort let us know, we would like to meet you.

YensidCamper aka Eric

Pretty sure I saw this today. I will be on the lookout for you while we are here this week.

They had a section in Seasons-the food court in the land pavillion, that had a rack that was labeled with some wording about items for food sensitivity. I'll keep my eye out and report what I find.

Fiends are cool.

Just sayin  :)

• 3 months later...

Because I love you (and because my dad is watching Z so I can have a few minutes of quiet time), I looked at Josh's updated AK menus. There was no Simply Lemonade, but there was Simply Orange. All lemonade was Minute Maid.

http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/animal-kingdom-quick-service-menu-updates-and-walls/