Spoiler alert!  If you haven't seen the season finale to season 3 of "Once Upon a Time" (and plan to) don't read this thread.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Ok for the rest of you that saw the finale, completely with "Frozen" teaser, this is from Inside the Magic...

As ABC’s hit TV show “Once Upon A Time” heads into its fourth season, casting has begun for the “Frozen” characters that will be an integral part of the story.

At the end of season 3, Elsa briefly appeared, much to the surprise of both fans and the rest of the cast. But the Queen of Arendelle had not yet been cast for that role, her face absent from the show.

once-upon-a-time-season-4-frozen-550x310

Now TVLine is reporting the details of the “Frozen” casting that has begun, which they say will include around 9 episodes featuring Elsa, some of which will also feature Anna and Kristoff, all in live-action roles. It’s not clear if Olaf will appear, but a “no comment” they received indicates it’s a possibility.

Elsa’s casting description is as follows:
The Queen of Arendelle, this late-20s/early-30s beauty long struggled to control her “chilling” powers and even unleashed upon her town an eternal winter during her coronation. Ultimately, she realized that the key to controlling her powers is love — namely, her bond with sister Anna — and now she is aware of the threat she poses if she were to lose control of her magic again.

Visit TVLine to read Anna and Kristoff’s descriptions and more details as well.

Here’s what “Once Upon A Time” stars said about “Frozen” coming to the show at a recent Orlando convention:

http://youtu.be/1vTgEdmZg1I

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headlines/once-upon-a-time-now-casting-for-elsa-anna-and-kristoff-with-olaf-possibly-in-frozen-episodes/

It's a fun show.  Like most series it has ups and downs, but it's generally been good.

As for jumping the shark... (love that reference) I guess we'll see.  They're probably hoping right now that they could capitalize on Maleficent too but.... well, for those that haven't seen it yet, let's just say they kind of shot themselves in the foot there.  8)

We started watching it on Netflix and enjoyed it for probably a season.

I started watching it because I noticed that there are some nice looking women on it, which may be their way of attracting male viewers.

We began to lose interest after about the first season because it's a never ending story.

While it's an interesting premise and very well produced, it just goes on and on, much like a soap opera does.

If you're up on the classic fairytales, not necessarily the Disney versions, lest we not forget that Disney's most popular fairytales were ripped off from other writers, you'll be able to make sense of it. 

• 1 month later...