ADR for 10 people, think they'll let us in with 11?

180 days out I made reservations for 10 people at O'Hana next Saturday night.  This morning I realzed with all the changes to plans that happen, we now have 11 people in our group for that meal.  Trying to be the nice guy I called WDW DINE and asked if I could add one more. 

I got the "I'm not showing any available reservation spots open for 11 people".  I'm like "No, but we have 10, can we squeeze in one more 8 year old girl at the table?  She really doesn't take up that much space?".  The official answer is that I should keep calling back and hope for a cancellation.

I'm thinking that if I show up at the door with 11 instead of 10 that the people at the restaurant will make it work?  Am I being unrealistic?  Heck, I'll sit at the bar by myself if that's what it takes!

Probably over thinking this, but was kind of shocked at the response.

We had a BOG reservation for 4 back in November and picked up a 'straggler' along the way.  I asked at check-in if we could squeeze in a 5th. A quick call to the "powers that be" and it was fine.  :)

Put on your best "please, please we need some pixie dust" smile and they will mostly likely not have a problem squeezing her in.