Welcome!!

The holiday schedule typically doesn't come out too far in advance.  Lately they've been including them in the monthly activities calendar (which usually comes out around the 1st of the month) and sometimes they put a special schedule flyer out only a week or so ahead.

We usually have the activities schedule posted here as soon as it comes out.  We post them all in this section of the site, and announce it here once they're up.

What's interesting is that they don't mention the evening wagon or carriage rides on the flyers. 

We had the greatest time taking the grandkids on the wagon ride thru the loops.  It was around a holiday and we got to see a lot of decorations.

Has anyone heard a time yet for the Fourth Of July cart parade?

What's interesting is that they don't mention the evening wagon or carriage rides on the flyers. 

Not clear on which flier you're referring to, but it's in the Tri-Circle-D-Ranch section of the monthly recreation calendar posted here. It's the same flier that's given out at the Fort. It's also mentioned in the In-room packet.

Has anyone heard a time yet for the Fourth Of July cart parade?

It will be posted here as soon as the Fort makes it available.

Isn't there an unofficial one also that is at a different time than the Fort's?

Last year there was a GC parade on December 7th by a huge group of people staying together in the cabins.  Here's the thread with info/pics...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/11633-christmas-golf-cart-parade/

The official Fort-sponsored golf cart parade was held Christmas Eve at 4pm.

Not clear on which flier you're referring to, but it's in the Tri-Circle-D-Ranch section of the monthly recreation calendar posted here. It's the same flier that's given out at the Fort. It's also mentioned in the In-room packet.

It will be posted here as soon as the Fort makes it available.

I stand corrected.

Since it's such a great ride, I thought it would have it's own listing, not buried in the TCD section.  I had to go back and read it again.

Mo, I seem to recall the Christmas Parade was held in the late afternoon, maybe gather at 3:30 and move out at 4 p.m. (but always late leaving).  I don't recall it being dark at the start, which it would be at 7 p.m.

You're right, Ken - that was a typo.  Should have said 4pm.  Thanks for catching it!  :)