Not sure how this happened but.... I'm spending the 4th at the Fort!

Great can't wait to meet you and Z!!!!!

I'm excited to meet you as well!

YEAAA I might get to spend some time with you this trip

Yeah!

Is it wrong that I'm happy that you are going because we might get a new trip report to read? (Yes, we expect you to work on vacation!)

I'm glad you enjoy reading them! I will write one!

I'd still go... if it wasn't going to be crowded AND 4,284 degrees.

IT IS 4,284 degrees there right now!  It's been YEARS since we've been to WDW during the summer; after this trip last week, we remembered why...super, SUPER hot.  I mean, you know it's hot, when the pool feels like you're in bath water  ???  Magical but dang...drink lots and LOTS of water (I came home sick...but am now thinking that I am dehydrated).  

I'm excited to meet you as well!

Boy are you in for a let down.

IT IS 4,284 degrees there right now!  It's been YEARS since we've been to WDW during the summer; after this trip last week, we remembered why...super, SUPER hot.

Come on, you live in Hotlanta. You should be use to it.

I went in July last year, but I was at the Poly. I'm sure the PUP will be different!

Just a little different.

IT IS 4,284 degrees there right now!  It's been YEARS since we've been to WDW during the summer; after this trip last week, we remembered why...super, SUPER hot.  I mean, you know it's hot, when the pool feels like you're in bath water  ???  Magical but dang...drink lots and LOTS of water (I came home sick...but am now thinking that I am dehydrated).  

Thank you!  You just made me feel a little better about missing the Fiends at the Fort for the Fourth.  8)