New VIP Tours offered... 2 choices, Thrills or Family

I'm assuming that since they're calling these VIP Tours, and given the price, these are the plaid vest folks?

Sounds like a pre-packaged spin on the original VIP tours, but these are actually a lot more expensive than that.

Which means you're probably getting preferred access to attractions (one way or another), although they aren't saying anything about that, which is interesting. Still, why would I pay $300 to ride rides I can ride anyway, park hop, and eat at a resort?  Got to be some other perk.

The Disney Parks Blog info is limited...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/06/enjoy-the-ultimate-day-of-thrills-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

It just says call for more info.

Both tours last six to seven hours and include experiencing a certain number of attractions at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom – such as Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Toy Story Midway Mania! and Expedition Everest. (The Ultimate Day for Young Families – A VIP Tour Experience offers attractions that are specifically accessible to young children, as well). Both tours also include a meal at a Disney table-service restaurant. These tours will be offered Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays, and cost $299 per person. Disney Vacation Club Members, Disney VISA Cardholders and Annual Passholders receive a 15% discount.

Call 407-WDW-TOUR for more information.

There's nothing on the Disney site tour section for these yet, but the regular VIP Tour description says...

• The ability to experience some of your favorite attractions efficiently, even repeatedly
  • VIP seating for parades, select stage shows and nighttime spectaculars

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/vip-tour-services/

I am sure you will see these people cutting in front of you in line. If it included the park ticket it really wouldn't be to bad of a deal if you didn't want to have to plan a trip because it's $99.00 just to get in the park for . But for a extra $199.00they take you every where and you don't have to do anything. That could look pretty good to someone who has never been and was only going for 1 or 2 days and never plans on returning. But if you still have to buy a park ticket it doesn't look near as good.