When West Side and Maria go to the Fort there's Trouble.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have them all Ray. Sadly for me this was not my typical Disney trip as you all know. I tend to relax and have a few while I am there. I had only one drink courtesy of Rennie and only got 1.5 hours in Epcot. September cant come soon enough.

Ok. So now that I know you have at least a six pack I can help you fix Maria.

Here's what you do... First buy another six pack. Second, call your friend/family member that can fix anything.

Third, invite him over to drink a beer and when he gets there be outside working if Maria.

Fourth, tell him that you wish you were as good as he is at fixing things and ask him how we would do it.

Fifth. Let his ego take over and sit back and enjoy the rest of the beers.

Ok. So now that I know you have at least a six pack I can help you fix Maria.

Here's what you do... First buy another six pack. Second, call your friend/family member that can fix anything.

Third, invite him over to drink a beer and when he gets there be outside working if Maria.

Fourth, tell him that you wish you were as good as he is at fixing things and ask him how we would do it.

Fifth. Let his ego take over and sit back and enjoy the rest of the beers.

That's a great plan. What do I do if I am the one who can fix anything. I am afraid told my friends and family with tools.

I already stripped all the hardware from the bed. Just hunting down some parts and hope to have it rebuilt by next week.

That's a great plan. What do I do if I am the one who can fix anything. I am afraid told my friends and family with tools.

I already stripped all the hardware from the bed. Just hunting down some parts and hope to have it rebuilt by next week.

That's easy.

First go buy another six pack.

Second drink first six while your fixing Maria.

Third. Drink other six pack when your done.

Fourth. call in sick for tomorrow to recoup from the hangover you'll wake up with.

That's a great plan. What do I do if I am the one who can fix anything. I am afraid told my friends and family with tools. /quote]

That's easy.

First go buy another six pack.

Second drink first six while your fixing Maria.

Third. Drink other six pack when your done.

Fourth. call in sick for tomorrow to recoup from the hangover you'll wake up with.