We are going to be at the Fort 12/13 through 12/21 and could only get a preferred loop. The preferred loops are 100 through 300 right? Of those, which would be our best bet? I am hoping a premium loop will open up......

We have stayed in the 1400 loop and loved it and also the 1900 loop, nice, but off the beaten path.

tim

Hey Tim (I need to get that measurement to you sorry... busy last week!).  

We really enjoy the 100 loop (simply because it's close to the playground/boats and we don't have a golf cart or bikes) however, I know that others prefer the 200 loop as some of it's spots have a little more foliage. Honestly, location wise not a huge difference between the 100 and 200... we don't like the 300 loop only b/c there are more pets and our daughter has a HUGE fear of dogs.  Having said that, we've driven through the 300 loop a few times and a couple of their spots looked a little larger to me which might work best with your rig...then again, we've seen some really big rigs in the 100 loop so... I'm not a huge help here :)

If you're going to try and use the pool and you don't have a golf cart (or bikes), IMO the 300 loop is the best bet for walking to both the pool and the boat for the MK (the loop is kind-of in the middle of both).  Plus there is a small playground right next to the 300 loop.

Have fun with your magical coach :)

We like the sites in 300 about midway through the outside of the loop - 333, 334, 335 ish.

Because of where they land on the loop, you're not stacked up right next to your neighbor, and there are big bushes behind you, so they feel very private.

Some pics of 335...

12124455095_b8abe88f68_b.jpg

Looking out towards the back...

12124443025_a2eec0b377_b.jpg

12124453905_916164a9f9_b.jpg

• 3 months later...

We like the sites in 300 about midway through the outside of the loop - 333, 334, 335 ish.

Because of where they land on the loop, you're not stacked up right next to your neighbor, and there are big bushes behind you, so they feel very private.

Some pics of 335...

Hey Mo - thanks for the photos...Quick question....love the idea of the rug over the gravel pit...cuz that crap drives me crazy. Are those just regular outdoor rugs? Do they roll up pretty small?

Some pics of 335...

12124443025_a2eec0b377_b.jpg

12124453905_916164a9f9_b.jpg

Mo, what site do you have your pictures posted on?

I'm at work and I can see them.

Everyone elses pictures I get the little red X placeholder and when I click on the link my work firewall blocks it.

But yours are there in all their glory!

Hey Mo - thanks for the photos...Quick question....love the idea of the rug over the gravel pit...cuz that crap drives me crazy. Are those just regular outdoor rugs? Do they roll up pretty small?

They're regular camping mats.  They're pretty lightweight and both fold up into their own carry bags - not super small, but not too hard to find a place to pack them in.  I think we got one of them at Camping World, but I've also seen them at WalMart.

Mo, what site do you have your pictures posted on?

Flickr.