We were there last month with daughter's family (read "Picky Eaters") and everyone found things they liked.  Oldest Grandson said for graduation, 3 years, he wants Biergarten and Le Cellier.

I'm not a heavy food (gravy, cheese soup, sausage) kind-of gal... but we are planning to go there this October.  I'm hoping I'll find some simple/light food that works for me (their menu indicated salad and fruit so if all else fails, I'll be good with that :) ).   My brother and his wife love this place (which is why we're going); I think my father will also get a kick out of the place as sausage is top on his list :)  

I'm not a heavy food (gravy, cheese soup, sausage) kind-of gal... but we are planning to go there this October. I'm hoping I'll find some simple/light food that works for me (their menu indicated salad and fruit so if all else fails, I'll be good with that :) ). My brother and his wife love this place (which is why we're going); I think my father will also get a kick out of the place as sausage is top on his list :)

There is baked chicken that is very good. I had that as I'm not into all the different sausages. There's also salad. I was surprised that I liked the food. Do try a pretzel roll and potato dumpling though.