From the Disney Parks Blog...

DTECHO124555-613x408.jpg

For the past few months, I’ve been sharing many details about my favorite new shopping destination at Walt Disney World Resort – the Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney Marketplace. Containing six different boutiques, this location serves as our testing space for new products, retail concepts and guest experiences. I think my favorite boutique inside the shop is D-Tech on Demand as it combines rapid printing technology with great artwork to create personalized electronic accessories for guests. I recently spoke with merchandiser Kevin-Michael Lezotte to get the inside scoop on how D-Tech on Demand works.

Currently, we offer cases for the following phones – iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5C, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Samsung Galaxy S4.

I loved watching how quickly cases are printed as the team can print several cases at one time. The printer uses UV ink which dries immediately and requires no cooling time. As soon as my case was finished, I covered my mobile phone.

DTECHO374666-613x246.jpg

Kevin-Michael shared that it’s easy to add additional designs to the D-Tech on Demand system. We recently introduced 12 new designs featuring characters from Disney’s “Frozen.” Four of those designs are only found at the Marketplace Co-Op as seen in the image above.Fans of Disney Villains, Donald Duck, Pluto, Figment, or Chip and Dale should look for additional artwork being added to the location later this summer.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/07/showing-my-disney-side-using-rapid-printing-technology-at-d-tech-on-demand-in-marketplace-co-op/

I played with this while we were down there an had one all designed for my galaxy sIII. It was $40 plus tax without my name on it. Decided to pass. Maybe when I get a new phone in November I will get one. Didn't want to spend the money for just a couple of months.

I played with this while we were down there an had one all designed for my galaxy sIII. It was $40 plus tax without my name on it. Decided to pass. Maybe when I get a new phone in November I will get one. Didn't want to spend the money for just a couple of months.

You could have gotten one with Jeff printed on it. Then give it to me in two months. I plan to keep my S3 for a couple more years. No princesses, please.

You could have gotten one with Jeff printed on it. Then give it to me in two months. I plan to keep my S3 for a couple more years. No princesses, please.

LOL. Sorry Jeff. If I had known I might have gone in on it. My design just had the castle and some characters.