When I made me reservation I was told by CM to call back when the military discount was announced to get the discount. It was just announced today and I just got off of the phone with another CM who told me there was no availability for the dates. How is that possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you...he just said he didn't have any available and if he canceled our reservation to start a new one with the discount, we wouldn't be able to get a site Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What dates were you trying to get Maryann. I want to get you as accurate an answer as I can. 

I could not get a straight answer from them. Probably because it was just released today. I did check thought and they stated there is no availability for those dates for military discount at this time. Sorry.

I though the MD only applied to cabins and not campsites. The announcement specifically mentions the cabins for the Moderates and there is no mention of campsites with the Values.

I though the MD only applied to cabins and not campsites. The announcement specifically mentions the cabins for the Moderates and there is no mention of campsites with the Values.

But there is no mention of exclusion as they would usually have. They could not tell me over the phone if they were excluded and even on the Disney site with the posting about the military discount it doesnt list the exlcusion.