Hitting a park the day you depart

For our quick F&W getaway, I fly home at 3:20. I figure this gives me time to do something crazy like hit all 3 mountains in the MK before flying home. Or, maybe ride EE (since it's my fav) and see Nemo (because I never have). 

What would my ME time likely be if my flight is at 3:20? Could I check my bag via ME and have my friend drop me off at the airport? 

I'll be at Coronado Springs. I'm not sure if that matters. 

I'm not sure either.  The DME bus that comes to the Fort also makes 3 (4?) more stops.  Depending on the route the Coronado Springs bus takes, and which stop you are, you might have a little bit more time, but probably not a lot.

I'm not sure either.  The DME bus that comes to the Fort also makes 3 (4?) more stops.  Depending on the route the Coronado Springs bus takes, and which stop you are, you might have a little bit more time, but probably not a lot.

By the way, this plan is one of my "Mo" moments. I knew you'd approve! :)

In a related question...

Does anyone know if you have to get DME from *your* resort, or can you arrange to get it from another?

I'm thinking along the lines of a resort closer to the park you are planning to go to so that you have a little extra time to play instead of allowing for longer transport back.

In a related question...

Does anyone know if you have to get DME from *your* resort, or can you arrange to get it from another?

I'm thinking along the lines of a resort closer to the park you are planning to go to so that you have a little extra time to play instead of allowing for longer transport back.

From the DME FAQs

Q - Can I get dropped off or picked up from a different resort?

A - No. In order to provide the best possible service to arriving and departing guests, Disney’s Magical Express is only offered to and from the resort where a Guest is registered.

You Can use resort airline check in and Not use the bus. It opens at 5:30 am. Yes pickup Is 3 hours before your flight. If you get to a park at rope drop, it is very feasible to get in a few attractions, then head back to the resort in time for a noon DME. Also allow an hour to get from the park to the resort. If the bus I s slow arriving, bail and grab a cab to the resort

You Can use resort airline check in and Not use the bus. It opens at 5:30 am. Yes pickup Is 3 hours before your flight. If you get to a park at rope drop, it is very feasible to get in a few attractions, then head back to the resort in time for a noon DME. Also allow an hour to get from the park to the resort. If the bus I s slow arriving, bail and grab a cab to the resort

They'll take my bag too?

???

resort airline check in is like curbside at thevresort. You can get your boarding passes and check your bag right at the resort and it gets transported directly to the airport. You can leave your carry on with bell services, and pick it up before boarding the bus.