If he has his own account the pass needs to be linked to his own personal account in order to make FP+ selections. Then you just link your accounts together.

Since you linked all your APs under your account, it kind of created a sub account for him under yours. He cannot make FP+ selections from his account.

You can proceed 1 of 2 ways.

1. You can keep it the way it is and just give home the account password and use the one account as a family account.

2. You can call disney and have them unlink the ap from your account and relink it to his.

An account has to have a ticket linked in order to make FP+ selection.

If he has his own account the pass needs to be linked to his own personal account in order to make FP+ selections. Then you just link your accounts together.

Since you linked all your APs under your account, it kind of created a sub account for him under yours. He cannot make FP+ selections from his account.

You can proceed 1 of 2 ways.

1. You can keep it the way it is and just give home the account password and use the one account as a family account.

2. You can call disney and have them unlink the ap from your account and relink it to his.

An account has to have a ticket linked in order to make FP+ selection.

Great advice.

I am not sure of any reason why a family would want to have more than one MDE account.  My daughters and I share one, and we all have the password.  Any one of us can go on and make FP+ reservations and changes for the group. 

Sounds like they have made a spontaneous vacation much more difficult.

Spontaneity is frowned upon at WDW.  Everything must be scheduled and planned far in advance. That's how magic works.

TCD