Have a question about park tickets- when we booked our resort reservations (9/19-9/27), we also included park tickets. Our magic bands should ship very soon, but wasn't sure about card tickets.  Do they still issue card tickets? If so, do those ship with the bands?

The tickets would not ship with the bands. If you want hard tickets I think You will have to ask for them at check in. They should be already linked with your reservation. 

If it were me, I'd ask for the tickets just to be safe.

What, you don't trust Disney's billion dollar system to get you into the parks?

Oh the shame.....

I think the reason they went with the Magic Bands is to get more $$$$ from the suckers err happy vacationers.

It's so easy just to tap your wrist when Joey wants that $50 stuffed Mickey, no stopping to take your credit card out!

Spend spend spend and faint when you get the bill three weeks later.

We were at Aquatica the other day and they have bands you can link to a credit card or a cash deposit so you don't have to get your wallet wet.  What was interesting was the fine print that if you used a cash deposit, it's your responsibility to get the leftover funds that day before you leave.  Any unclaimed money goes to some Seaworld charity/fund.

I had an issue with my ticket being linked to my MB even though they showed they were linked in My Magic. I got to the turnstile and was told there was no ticket attached to my band. Unfortunately for me I accidentally left my hard ticket in the camper and had to take and had to take an extra couple boat rides before I could get into the park. I'm sure it's rare, but it does happen.